19" bbs ch

They, my dear boy, are flippin' lovely!

That colour suits the white soooooo well!

Well done!

that is the sex, well done mate makes me want my s3 roadworthy though, its gonna be a long few months

Thanks mate it matches the wing mirrors perfectly .
I just need to get my H&R springs on asap and give it another good clean .
Then ill take some more pics and post them up

Im still thinking about going gloss black or anthercite .
Iv grown a set of @alls and told the mrs they are staying on the car and that i might change the colour to black yet .

IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey John it looks like only 4 wheel bolts in the pictures ?

Iv got 4 new locking nuts being powder coated to match the wheels nuts im picking them up tomorrow .

Iv got 4 new locking nuts being powder coated to match the wheels nuts im picking them up tomorrow .

I'll be round your house tonight then under the cover of darkness .............:ninja:

I sleep with a beretta 92sb-c 9mm under my pillow so your welcome to pop round lol

But your wheels wont be under your pillow though..........:icon_thumright: Or will they!!

But your wheels wont be under your pillow though..........:icon_thumright: Or will they!!

If i could they would as i think i get more love from the wheels then the mrs lol

Let us know when you make the right decision and go anthracite/black :sorry:

Might be next week if i get a day off work . have you got yours N8

They look sweet - a timeless design :hubbahubba:

Oh - i'm getting a set in 18" this weekend (reps) :icon_thumright:

Are they from ebay abd do they come with the BBS badges .
As iv seen some good reps with the badges for £400 at midland vw

Picking them up this weekend, won't be going on till may though lad :whistle2:

You have way to much will power. I would buckle after a day of the wheels being in my possession!!

Are they from ebay abd do they come with the BBS badges .
As iv seen some good reps with the badges for £400 at midland vw

The shop does list on ebay but the shop is local and he has a set in stock - £390 inc tyres swapping over/ balancing/ new bolts, etc

The shop does list on ebay but the shop is local and he has a set in stock - £390 inc tyres swapping over/ balancing/ new bolts, etc

Bingo cant moan at that are they mat black or silver ???????????

Purple to match the re-trim :wub:[/QUOTE]

You are one brave man to go purple and to re-trim them RS4 buckets as well

I think gloss back would look clean

I just think clean silver wheels look :icon_thumright: and black are a bit too :ninja: unless the car has other exterior mods (black roof, bonnet, etc)

Why not go White with the wheels ? I've always liked that look, thought it looked great on the old White vectra supertourings with the White bbs as standard !

Why not go White with the wheels ? I've always liked that look, thought it looked great on the old White vectra supertourings with the White bbs as standard !

It can work with the right wheels.

This car had the wheels specially finished in colour coded white, I think it works well:

getimage.asp

How sweet does that vw look with white wheels

Both them rocco's are nice, but could do with being a bit lower...........:cool:

i read the full article on this car, was impressive hes absolutley gone to town with it, esp like the WHITE rs brake :icon_thumright: kit not to mention the retrimmed recaros :hubbahubba:

Looking at those cars does make me want to put my A3 up for sale now, buy a white Scirocco and slam it!

Looking at those cars does make me want to put my A3 up for sale now, buy a white Scirocco and slam it!

problem witht the rocco tho pete is your a **** if you put on 19's.... im pretty sure a lot of them run 20's!! :)