19" bbs ch

This may sound strange but or me CH ae more suited to 18" but in 19" I like the CK as more in your face, ideally I will end up with some 18" CH for track use and 19" CK for street use, been chatting with N8 too much I think !

My wheels come today and i must say they ant in bad nic but do need a referb as i want the to look new .
So saterday they are going in to be powder coated in silver as instructed buy the monster called my mrs lol

Ill post some pics of the wheels before and after so you can see what a good job they do for £20 per wheel

Oh and the one new tyre on the wheels is a federal what are they like any good or just get 4 new tyres ?

4 new tyres mate, Goodyear F1 Assymetrics get my vote, about £140 per corner from Camskill, keep the federal as a spare.

I was looking at them tbo or toyo as i like the tred patten

will i need some new spigot rings ?

has anyone polished a set of BBS CH if so any pics of them on a car .

mine are going in today im gona look at the differnt finnishes and i might end up with anthersite yet and suffer the monster when i get them bck lol

Iv orderd my tyres today toyo proxes for the wheels should be ready for tuesday .
In 225 35 19 .

£145 each fitted . my mrs brother knows a guy who has his own tyre bay who looks after his company cars do he done me them for £145 and took the old tyres of the wheels today for me as well .
tyres are us in aston in birmningham .

£145 each fitted . my mrs brother knows a guy who has his own tyre bay who looks after his company cars do he done me them for £145 and took the old tyres of the wheels today for me as well .
tyres are us in aston in birmningham .

Bargain, £1 a corner more than Camskill and fitted too. Sticky tyres, don't last long, but should drive nice.

Ill give them a go and see how i get on with them .
i dont really boot the much round corners much and the Mrs drives 14 miles aday to work and back.
so should last a while

Ill give them a go and see how i get on with them .
i dont really boot the much round corners much and the Mrs drives 14 miles aday to work and back.
so should last a while

Most importantly, as she'll complain about the ride on the wheels next week anyway, at least there's nice rubber on them for when you put them up for sale :)

Pete you must know my mrs better then me lol.
And i hope to death i will not have to put them up for sale as i wanted them in anthercite but went with silver .
So ill kill her if she does .

I was not over imprested with the premises but they did have alot of work on .
So i had a look at some of the wheels he finnished on friday that was awaiting collection on saterday and i must say
his work was faltless some of the wheels that come in was batterd to death so he says and he has done a good job .
I all so have a transit connect with 18" wheels on and im going to have them done in gloss black next week if he does a good job .

My car with the BBS wheels fitted

upload your pictures to photobucket (you will need to set up an account)

once uploaded, copy the direct link. Then on audi sport in the reply box,click the little landscape icon (insert image) and paste your link in there

Voila!

Oh and pull your finger out , I NEED to see your wheels LOL!

Thanks mate for the heads up on uploading a pic