18010 - Power Supply Terminal 30: Voltage too Low ?!!!

rob_sri

If in doubt, flat out
Reaction score
where would i find said Power Supply Terminal 30? any ideas on how to fix this?

would rather like to get this sorted.. got two days off tomorrow and friday so im going to be having the beast apart!

may have something to do with why my xenons are flickering before coming on

already got to do my MAF, Stat, Temp Sensor, full oil change and have my passenger seat out for airbag connections! may as well do this at the same time!!

nope! plus the fact my xenons flicker and give bulb out errors before they eventually come on by the 25th time i turn them on an off!! gets annoying! people think im flashing at them in car parks LOL

has the battery gone flat and also does it fire up first time in the mornings

yeah usually first time even when its been freezing!

18010 /P 1602 / 005634 - Power Supply B +
Terminal 30 : Voltage too Low

Possible Causes
Cables on the Battery were removed
Battery weak ( voltage )
Generator Disfunction

Possible Solutions
Check Battery Cables
Check/ Replace Battery
Check/ Replace Generator

Special Notes
If multiple Control Module have Power Supply
Faults stored, it 's most likely to be one common
Problem like the ones shown above. Otherwise
when only one or two Control Modules have
such Codes stored you better start searching at
the individual Power Supply of these Modules .

Has your radio ever reset itsself. This fault appeared when my battery was on its way out, not fully dead but crank speed was slower than normal. New battery and bobs your uncle.

see its really odd like i put a volt meter on it today and it read 12v stood still and when the engine was running 14v and yet i was still having problems with flickering HIDs!!! they would flick on and then die and throw a bulb out error on the dash..again after a few clicks on and off they work fine?!

my rhs light does the same but its because I have replaced them with after market 6000k's, I turn It on off and back on and works for me every time

Unfortunately using a volt meter will not tell you of a dying battery. Mine read 12.3 stationary and 14 running but was still ********, you need a load tester to properly test the condition of a battery. Try find someone with a good strong battery (60 Ah or so) and try using it on yours (or jumping even, due to loosing radio codes and the likes) and see of the crank speed is noticably different.

The flickering headlights are more than likely due to bulbs on the way out or dodgy balasts. Are they a bit pink or purple coloured