1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18" winter rims

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by RicoS3, Sep 1, 2011.

1. RicoS3

RicoS3 Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

[Sep 1, 2011]
    Hi all, I've been looking and asking, but can't seem to find a decent or available set of rims for winter time.

Roads end up in a horrific mess in winter up here, so changing over the CH's until the weather improves.

I'm open to suggestions, but looking for 18", Size: 18x8.0" PCD/Offset: 5x112 ET50, so they're about the same as the CH's only in 18 guise.

I'm liking the 8P2 S3 style rims (7 twin spoke), S-Line 5 spokes, even old style RS4/TT. Condition has to be decent, but I'm likely to refurb and recolour, so I'll not be too picky. I'd actually quite like a set of fat fives, but unsure of price or ET, but someone might know.

Let me know what you got or point me in the right direction of a set please. Either reply here or PM, no bother. Much obliged. :icon_thumright:
  2. timmythechef

timmythechef Starin' Through My Rear View

[Sep 5, 2011]
    I got some 18x8j, they are porsche 130x5 though, but their ET57, so with a 10mm adapter takes it to ET47
  3. RicoS3

RicoS3 Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

[Sep 13, 2011]
    Cheers for the reply, I've been away with work so sorry for my late reply.

Might as well fire up/me some pics mate as I'm u sure what rims you mean. Could be ideal, you never know. I can provide an email address for you to send to if you prefer?