18" S-line wheels.

mossya41.8t

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm wondering if the A3 s-line (rs6) wheels will fit my car, I've recently bought a 51 plate A4 1.8T and am looking at upgrading from the standard 16" 5 spokes.
I've just bought some genuine s-line alloys from a 55 plate A3, as I thought the alloys where the same across the range.I know the pcd is the same 5x112 but the thing thats worrying me is the offset as I think its ET54. Would i need spacers or is that offset ok. Tyre size is 225/40 18

Thanks in advance :icon_thumright:

I think you might need spacers. I think the A4 is about ET45 or so.

A4 is ET54, S4 is ET45 and I think anything up to ET40-ET35 should work fine if the car's not been dropped too much... I think some people are runnign ET30, but then you're getting into stretchign the tyres so they curve at the edges and don't rub....

Hi thanks for your replies, so they should fit no problem then if the offset is 54. I think the wheels are 7.5x18.
The car hasn't been dropped and has the standard SE suspension - comfy but handles a but like a boat in imo.

I would test fit a front and a back and feel around the suspension arms and see if they clear OK. the 54mm might look to sit too far into the arch, 10mm spacers might just help the look a bit.

Yeah i'll probably try that 1st, but as you say they might sit in too far. If I get 10mm spacers will I need to get longer bolts? Might be better just to sell these on and get the proper size for my car. Am I correct in saying A4 alloys are 8x18 ET43
Thanks

Yeah, you will need longer bolts, I'm running 18" RS6 reps and they are 8 x 18 with a Et45, they are quite close to the suspension arms, I can just about get my fingers around the back on the wheels