1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18" RS6 Reps on a 2002 A4 Avant

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Mike_C, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Mike_C

Mike_C New Member

I'm thinking about this and was wondering if anyone else has put RS6 rep's on a A4. Pictures would be Nice
  2. dougan

dougan New Member

check out "that winnegars" car... I'm not positive if they are the same wheels you guys have in Europe, but his are the 18"s from the RS6 in the states... looks great.
  3. wigginer

wigginer Member

[ QUOTE ]
    dougan said:
    check out "that winnegars" car... I'm not positive if they are the same wheels you guys have in Europe, but his are the 18"s from the RS6 in the states... looks great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool ... I'm famous in the States ... not bad for a "Winnegar" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
  4. dougan

dougan New Member

hehe... sorry man... "that wigginer" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
  5. wigginer

wigginer Member

Dougan, No offense taken.

Did you eventually go for the A4 with the UltraSport Package?
  6. dougan

dougan New Member

YA! my orders' on the line... or in "in queue" (don't you guys say queue?) ...they tell me its gonna be a good 60 days before she's built and shipped though... I'm peein' myself with excitement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/piss.gif
  7. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    18ME said:
    When I seen this thread I was rather hoping to see RS6 wheels on an A4. Have you changed your wheels that wigginer or do they have RS4 wheels on the RS6 on the States? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem that way, by the sounds of it, becasue those are dfinately the RS4 wheels on Wigginers car...

Dougan are you sure about your facts? This is what the RS6 wheels look like in Europe, replicas fitted on a TT (Picture coutesy of ScoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif)
  8. markv

markv New Member

I HAVE A 3.0 SPORT CAB AND WENT TO MY AUDI DEALER , THEY SAID THEY WILL GO ON MY A4.BUT AUDI ARE USEING A NEW WHEEL SUPPLIER AND HAVE A WHEEL CATALOGUE OF THE WHEELS BEING USED AND CAN ADVISE YOU.THEY OFFERD ME A SET WITH T6YRES FOR £2500. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif