1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18" RS4s at the BEST price around

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by trekbiker, Dec 11, 2004.

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Dec 11, 2004]
    Within 4 days of owning my S3, my first 'mod' has been carried out already! It was a bit of a forced effort,as my car came with less rubber than Steptoe's horse cart

After numerous phone calls/emails to other companies(including Rochford!), I bought a set of replicas with the well- recommended Toyo T1S tyres for an awesome price of.................

£650 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The vendor:
    Leigh Tyres, Leigh On Sea, Essex.- Call Steve on 01702 474711, and mention that you saw this post!

Great, great service, nice bloke. They had the wheels ready for me when i arrived, and 2 fitters on hand meant that i was in and out in about 20 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

They can courier the wheels to you, but i preferred the 150 mile round trip on a sunny afternoon to go for my first daytime drive in the new car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

needless to say, the car looks the business now, and i effectively got the wheels alone for £250(boots worth £400).

Car pics to follow once i've cleaned her up in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. bigshout

bigshout Member

[Dec 11, 2004]
    fantastic, any pics! What is the overall quality like of the replicas?
  4. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

[Dec 11, 2004]
    That is a great price. £250 for 18" alloy wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Good bargaining sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  5. pazaz

pazaz Member

[Dec 11, 2004]
    Nice one ! That didnt take you long at all.

Cant wait to see your pics, i will look with envy, still cant afford mine yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Take some close up pics of the wheels if you dont mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hope your enjoying the Noggy S3 experiance.
  6. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Dec 12, 2004]
    I think they charge about £25-30 for courier, which is about standard.

centre caps are fine
  7. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Dec 12, 2004]
    And another