1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18" RS4s at the BEST price around

trekbiker Dec 11, 2004

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Within 4 days of owning my S3, my first 'mod' has been carried out already! It was a bit of a forced effort,as my car came with less rubber than Steptoe's horse cart

After numerous phone calls/emails to other companies(including Rochford!), I bought a set of replicas with the well- recommended Toyo T1S tyres for an awesome price of.................

£650 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The vendor:
    Leigh Tyres, Leigh On Sea, Essex.- Call Steve on 01702 474711, and mention that you saw this post!

Great, great service, nice bloke. They had the wheels ready for me when i arrived, and 2 fitters on hand meant that i was in and out in about 20 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

They can courier the wheels to you, but i preferred the 150 mile round trip on a sunny afternoon to go for my first daytime drive in the new car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

needless to say, the car looks the business now, and i effectively got the wheels alone for £250(boots worth £400).

Car pics to follow once i've cleaned her up in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

2. bigshout

bigshout Member

fantastic, any pics! What is the overall quality like of the replicas?

3. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

That is a great price. £250 for 18" alloy wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Good bargaining sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. pazaz

pazaz Member

Nice one ! That didnt take you long at all.

Cant wait to see your pics, i will look with envy, still cant afford mine yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Take some close up pics of the wheels if you dont mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hope your enjoying the Noggy S3 experiance.

5. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

I think they charge about £25-30 for courier, which is about standard.

centre caps are fine

6. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

And another