18" RS3 Rotors £500/set

c_w

Reaction score

I'd say they aren't genuine because if they were A3 wheels they'd be 18x7.5 ET54 or ET56.

Usually, A4 wheels are 18x8 ET43...those wheels are 18x8 ET50 which I can't work out which car they belong to?

Those are not genuine wheels

I'd say they aren't genuine because if they were A3 wheels they'd be 18x7.5 ET54 or ET56.

Usually, A4 wheels are 18x8 ET43...those wheels are 18x8 ET50 which I can't work out which car they belong to?

Hint; thread says RS3 wheels. ;)

They are an 18" winter option alloy for the RS3. But the width and offset would suit an A3 nicely, being higher offset than replica/aftermarket stuff.

Must admit the photo is a bit iffy on that ad - the wheel looks skewed due to lense/angle, but there are better 18" photos on the web.

Confirmed as genuine by the seller. As others have said the reason we don't see these is that are probably only popular in Germany where winter tyres are compulsory and these alloys are RS3 winter alloys. The reason they wont be painted or polished etc is to make refurbing / repainting easier as its quite common in winter to kerb alloys more often.

Raas didn't expect such a backlash for a simple mistake...I'd have been happy with a "you're wrong, here's why etc.."

I guess we learn something new every day... so they have a winter version alloy that has more material around the bolt holes.. if you google rotor reps youw ill see that they look very similar in the shape, maybe not in finish but shape definately.

Sorry