1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18" or 19" A3 Alloys WANTED

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Fandango80, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Fandango80

Fandango80 Member

[Jul 11, 2006]
    Hey all, Hope this is the right section to post a wanted message but if its not, let me know and il remove it...

Im after some second hand alloys for my 99 a3 TQS. Either 18 or 19 inch is good- Any make/ style and condition considered. Im on a bit of a budget right now so if any of you guys know where i could get some from, please let me know.

Cheers for now.

Dave.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

[Jul 11, 2006]
    Stating the obvious, but eBay is likely to be your best bet. Remember all the Golf IV stuff will fit as well - there are always plenty of wheels and tyres for sale - I've bought 5 complete sets of wheels and tyres off eBay in the past 2 years for the Audi (2) and the Seat (3) and in every case I've paid less than the cost of the tyres alone for both wheels and tyres.
  4. Fandango80

Fandango80 Member

[Jul 12, 2006]
    i have looked en ebay but not for golf Iv so il take another look now.
    I have been looking at Kei Racing Force 10 wheels... These are supposed to be lighter than the equivelant wolfrace ones... Does the weight make that much difference in performance or is it un-noticeable?

Cheers,
    Dave.