1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18" Audi S Line 5 spokes in anthracite (Ronals) & tyres (may split)

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by RicoS3, Mar 13, 2012.

1. RicoS3

RicoS3 Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

[Mar 13, 2012]
    Alright folks,

Please see details below of my winter wheels and tyres which are now for sale. Ideally, I’d like to sell them together as I won’t have a need for the tyres this year. The wheels and tyres are still on the car, but if sold quickly, I’ll have them off next day, cleaned and ready for delivery/pick up. Otherwise, they’ll be off the car end of March.

Wheels:
    Genuine Audi Ronal 1290 7.5J x 18, 5 x 112, ET54 with 4 Audi centre caps. They’ve had £200 spent on a refurb and colour in gunmetal grey/anthracite in September last year and remain in superb condition with no marks, scrapes or dings. There are a number of tar spots, but the wheels will be fully cleaned and sealed before handing over.

Individual pics of the wheels and a couple on the car:
    Wheel 1
    [​IMG]

Wheel 2
    [​IMG]

Wheel 3
    [​IMG]

Wheel 4
    [​IMG]

On the car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The tyres are Cooper Weathermasters in size 225/40/18 and were purchased brand new end of November last year, fitted and balanced for £138 a corner. Tread wear is minimal with at least 7mm left all round.

As mentioned earlier, selling as a package as I don’t need to retain the tyres. So, as a package, £675 for the lot. Buyer can arrange delivery at their own cost if needed. Wheels are tyres are located in Aberdeen.

I may split if there's interest in the wheels only, so please ask if genuinely interested.

PM for further details, info, etc. Cheers.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. olly quattro

olly quattro Member

4. RicoS3

[Mar 13, 2012]
    Sorry, yes, 5x112.
  5. RicoS3

[Mar 15, 2012]
    I am willing to split these and sell the wheels separately. Sensible offers for the wheels please. Bearing in mind that I'll have to pay to have the tyres removed, £450 ovno for immaculate wheels. Buyer will have to arrange pick up and delivery at their own cost however.
  6. RicoS3

[Mar 17, 2012]
    Could do with moving these on, so final drop to £400 for the wheels or £600 for wheels and tyres.
  7. Originalgeezer

Originalgeezer Member

[Mar 19, 2012]
    I would be interested, but why do you have to be in Scotland and I'm in the Birmingham area.......arghhhhhhhh
  8. Originalgeezer

Originalgeezer Member

[Mar 19, 2012]
    They will be mine :icon_thumright:
  9. RicoS3

[Mar 19, 2012]
    Deposit taken.
  10. Originalgeezer

Originalgeezer Member

[Mar 24, 2012]
    And now on my car - well they were from yesterday to be exact. Exactly as described, wheels in great condition and tyres hardly scrubbed. Given some sets of Ronals in need of refurb people are asking nearly as much for as these they were and these had not that long been refurbished, a bargain.

Given on top of that the help Rich gave in supporting the deal the guy needs commending - so good job Rich - honest, straight bloke to do a deal with - would recommend to anyone for and future dealings !