18'' 5 star twin spoke & 19'' 5 arm wing alloys.

RS3 S.

Reaction score
Do they still use the same wheel bolts/locking bolts due to having a different off set?. Thanks in advance.

Yes - Same but wing arms have exposed bolts due to not having centre caps so you'll need some bolt covers.

Hub dimensions are the same, offset from him to rim is controlled by the shape and position of the spokes.

Reactions: pburv
Yes - Same but wing arms have exposed bolts due to not having centre caps so you'll need some bolt covers.

Hub dimensions are the same, offset from him to rim is controlled by the shape and position of the spokes.
Thanks.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Have you got some to go on ?

Reactions: pburv
Have you got some to go on ?
..........not yet mate. Been looking on German eBay & a few sets on there. Can't decide if it's an RS3 or just do a bit to the S3?.

What do you think a good set of 18'' 5 star twin spokes with Conti Sport 5 AO spec 3000 miles on them would fetch please?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68
..........not yet mate. Been looking on German eBay & a few sets on there. Can't decide if it's an RS3 or just do a bit to the S3?.

What do you think a good set of 18'' 5 star twin spokes with Conti Sport 5 AO spec 3000 miles on them would fetch please?.
Doing a bit to the S3 means punchier drive and cheaper tax... Check my build thread and that's the minimum to do!

Reactions: RS3 S.
Doing a bit to the S3 means punchier drive and cheaper tax... Check my build thread and that's the minimum to do!

Appreciate you get better bang for buck with modding but I guess the only downside is you'll not notice the increased power as much as us 'standards' if you make the switch to RS later on??

It doesn't take much to get close to 400bhp with a remap or tuning box and a few other bits n bobs for 3.8s sprint to 60, you're also 125kg better off. I found springs to be a must, anti-roll bars and brake upgrades are nice to have.

Reactions: airbus319 and batch