170 tdi remap

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting my 170 remapped and to gain the full benefit I want to lose the dpf.

As far as I'm aware out of main remap companies only custom code have a successful remap with dpf deletion. Has anyone had this remap? What are your thoughts?

I'm going to speak to John at DNA who I've had do remaps for me before to see if has done this or can do it.

But does anyone else know of a reputable remapping company who can do it?

Hiya mate,

I have a local company to me www.emtuning.co.uk that do dpf deletes.

The guy has done loads in the past so know's what he's doing.

He has a stand at Early Edition this weekend so if you're going you'll have a chance to speak to him, or you could drop him an email in advance: sales@emtuning.co.uk

Hope that helps

Shark performance in Mansfield are doing dpf delete and will probs be cheaper and better than the likes of jbs.

Isn't the delete still a bit hit and miss with reports of sensor and stuttering problems?

I don't know I was hopeing that someone on here had done it and had experience. But it looks like no one has :(

Fellow stage 2 dpf delete leon fr owner long term reviews - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum

Have a look at briskoda and seatcupra.net (as above) they're always going on about this mod. After all they're the same engines.
In my Seat days I looked into it for my Leon Fr and it was fraught with problems, even with the dpf. I would imagine the software has come on loads since then but Im no expert on the subject. You'll get good advice on the sites mentioned above mate.

My dpf will be deleted within 2 weeks ;)

PM redejavu spoke to him at the cruise control install and i beleive he had the dpf removed and a remap.

I got my 140 done at angeltuning and couldnt be happier with the difference and quaility of service.

Hope this helps S

mine has dpf delete and remap pulls like a train soo much better, ive had it done bout 19month now and all been fantastic, i did get a engine management light on last week tho hich was a exhaust gas temp sensor fault dont know if its related but its the only issue in 19month if its related

i got mine done at shark performance dpf delete and remap ,after being reccommended it , he uses standard pipe with dpf taken out . its quick but dont know how much due to him having no rolling road and he isnt that cheap either .told me about an extra 120 charge once he had done the work , which im still ****** off about and that was back in september lol, basically for what i paid i could of got a big bore downpipe on and remap and rolling road for what i paid . basically shop about before you do it mate . chris , fancy a cheeky race some time soon ? see how they compare ? i think ill be going karting soon

I need some help please I've got a A3 2.0 tdi 170 quattro sport 2006 reg and I was thinking about getting a remap/chip but I don't no nothing about it I live in Nottingham/derby area so if any one can tell me were to go I would be grateful. How much extra bhp would it give me and how much will it cost thanks....