1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15mm Wheel Spacers fitted (with pics)

Allen Sep 20, 2010

1. Allen

Allen Member

Not really to show off the look. More just for a reference for people to see the difference

Will take some better pics on weekend though to show them off with my new tints :eyebrows:

There is one BIG problem with them though.... I now want coilovers to finish it off...

Rear
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Front
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Both
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

2. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

do they cause any stearing wobble at speed ?
    WOULDN'T MIND SOME MYSELF,, MAYBE 10MM THOUGH COS MINE ARE QUITE WIDE ANYWAY!

3. Allen

Allen Member

Not sure yet. Will find out tomorrow I guess.

I was worried after I ordered the 15mm that they'd be to much but think its spot TBH

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

15mm will be hubcentric so shoudlnt be any worse than a normal wheel/hub for vibration.

I have some 15mm here for mine to clear the brakes, just gotta get around to it,lol

5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Allen great stuff .If you lower the car in the future the stance will look 10x better.

6. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

^^ x2

7. Widemonkeys

Widemonkeys 1st Gear

Where did you get the spacers from?

8. Allen

Allen Member

9. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Widemonkeys Send Phil a message through ebay asking for discount as a ASN member, he might sort you out as he is also a member.

10. Widemonkeys

Widemonkeys 1st Gear

Are they easy to fit.

11. Shane-Ireland

Shane-Ireland Member Team Ibis Team V6 Audi S3 quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

remove your wheel place spacer on hub,replace wheel - the wheel alignment tool in the tool kit really helps line the wheel up to the spacer and hold the spacer on the hub while doing so.

12. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Keep an eye out for the increased number of stone chips to the lower front doors and the rear valanve,i have noticed some on my doors and i only have 5mm on the front and going to put 10mm on the rear,i also have mud gaurds:mad:

13. Allen

Allen Member