1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 year old wants a baby

Staz Jun 5, 2009

1. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

2. mrfuzzyfelts

mrfuzzyfelts New Member

crazy! Could only be america!

3. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

link dosent work but i can guess what a silly little sweat shes gona be ... needs a train running on it bring it down a notch silly cow needs a beating....

4. 10blazin

america its happening all over the uk to you just dont hear about it ...silly cows parents need a fine and the kid needs a damn good hiding

5. dsmclark40v

dsmclark40v Member

what a delightful little girl, she needs to be sterilized and elocution lessons

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

She needs a slap!

7. 10blazin

throw **** like that on the fire .....its one of the reasons society is breaking down...others are no morals instilled into kids ,drugs , whores , gambling ,c cards, and break down of marriages some of these kids have no chance its a damn shame i hate when i go to town and i see a girl in fact lots of parent saying to there kids fuckoff , hurry up ,you little bitch its absolutely terrible i look at the kids and want to cry ....there should be a yearly slaughter of scum to get rid of the **** and out breed it from society all together .....mostly the parents are to blame

8. coops

coops New Member

how can a kid want a kid, totally ridicularse!!!