14k for a 2006 rs4????

As sure as ducks fart under water, its a typical Fleebay scam.
Little things like email me direct rather than through Ebay always make me suspicious.
Nik.

I really can't believe people are bidding
I might even ask a question??

i was thinking the same thing marmite, but i was trying to think of a really sarcastic/stupid question to ask

alan

Ok I just ask when I can come and see it and what form of payment he wants........his answer
Hello and thank you for your interest Audi RS4,
I've almost reached an agreement with a local potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. Therefore, if you are willing to pay the buy-it-now price 14,000 GBP, I'm ready to start this transaction with you.
First of all you should know that the car has a clear HPI, it's in excellent condition, like new, mechanically and aesthetically intact, no damages, no hidden defects. This Audi RS4 is in pristine condition, has been adult owned, driven and always garage kept. It's a UK machine with UK specs and right handed drive. Overall interior is pristine throughout, no rips, tears, burns, stains or worn spots anywhere. It has never been smoked in.
Although my ebay account was initiated in UK, I'm located in Hungary for the moment. I spend a lot of the time in UK with business but I have my family here in Hungary. I took the car with me here a few weeks ago. I'm willing to ship it from here through Sea Cargo Shipping and cover the shipping and insurance fees to your location in UK. The total price is 14,000 GBP shipping included. I thought selling my Audi RS4 through eBay would be a good idea, giving the fact that I need some fast cash for a new bussines that i`m starting in a few days. If you're further interested I can also send you some extra pictures of the car. I can also send you a scanned copy of the V5 document if you are interested in starting the deal.
Please let me know your position as soon as possible,
Regards,
Bernard

wow so it isnt a scam after all, i think ill go to bank in the morning and get the money out, and send it him.

and while im at i may as well give him my bank account detail, the keys to my house, my girlfriend and my dog ................lol

alan

"Although my ebay account was initiated in UK"
thats funny?Member: since 19-Jan-05 in United States

Oh come on guys .............give an honest ebayer a chance!
He's got an honest name

239spams
:whistle2:

They always crack me up these ads

We should just ****** the auction right up for him and start a bidding war for it, then just tell him to stick it when he wants payment - would be worth the negative feedback :keule:

ive sent him an email telling him id pay by cash and id send it recorded delivery, and he sent me same email as marmite lol

alan

I replied with a load of abuse....he didn't reply

:keule: when the person that buys this RS4 appears alongside Nicky Cambell and the in my eyes fit bird on BBC's Watchdog i for one will be shouting at the telly " you stupid Idiot if you want to loose money pay it into my bank account you moron "

"This listing (320089495310) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay."

Wot a shame i just been to c the bank adn they sayed to go for it as it seams such a great deal lol

marmite said:
Ok I just ask when I can come and see it and what form of payment he wants........his answer

Quote:
Hello and thank you for your interest Audi RS4,
I've almost reached an agreement with a local potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. Therefore, if you are willing to pay the buy-it-now price 14,000 GBP, I'm ready to start this transaction with you.
First of all you should know that the car has a clear HPI, it's in excellent condition, like new, mechanically and aesthetically intact, no damages, no hidden defects. This Audi RS4 is in pristine condition, has been adult owned, driven and always garage kept. It's a UK machine with UK specs and right handed drive. Overall interior is pristine throughout, no rips, tears, burns, stains or worn spots anywhere. It has never been smoked in.
Although my ebay account was initiated in UK, I'm located in Hungary for the moment. I spend a lot of the time in UK with business but I have my family here in Hungary. I took the car with me here a few weeks ago. I'm willing to ship it from here through Sea Cargo Shipping and cover the shipping and insurance fees to your location in UK. The total price is 14,000 GBP shipping included. I thought selling my Audi RS4 through eBay would be a good idea, giving the fact that I need some fast cash for a new bussines that i`m starting in a few days. If you're further interested I can also send you some extra pictures of the car. I can also send you a scanned copy of the V5 document if you are interested in starting the deal.
Please let me know your position as soon as possible,
Regards,
Bernard

When i was buying my S3 there was a red one there for buy it now of like 6k. I emailed him just to enquire and got the exact same response with his reply word for word, although iirc he called himself Ronald. That was back in october.