1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

140 PS remap price??

Gregzy88 Mar 30, 2011

1. Gregzy88

Gregzy88 A3 Newbie

As title says how much am i looking at for a re-map? I dont have a lot of knowledge on this side of things so can anyone describe what re-mapping is exactly. thanks.

2. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

Hi m8

You can pay anywer from £200 - £350 for a stage 1 remap depends were you go.

I got mine done at angeltuning and it was great, came out didnt take him long and i can really feel the difference in power and pull, Also get better MPG, if you get two cars done at the same time you get 50% off the second car. Cost me £250 as i didnt have a second man - they dont give you the diagnostics after but will be running somewere near the 180BHP now :D

Hope this helps

3. Gregzy88

Gregzy88 A3 Newbie

Sounds good mate and worth the money. Where are they located? Definitely getting this done in a couple months time so shopping about for prices. Thanks for the reply

4. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

5. jackj

jackj Member

I paid £299 for mine, and that included before and after rolling road

6. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

If you have the new CR engine then a lot of places seem to charge a bit more over the older PD engine