1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13" Macbook Pro - Mega Spec and fully loaded!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by Ash187, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor

[Nov 25, 2013]
    <div>I have this awesome Macbook Pro for sale! </div><div><br></div><div>Its a 2009 model with 8GB Ram and a massive 1TB hard drive. <br><br></div><div>Installed is OS 10.9 Mavericks which is the latest operating system and also included is the full Adobe CS6 Master Collection as well as Office 2011 and the updated iLife suite. </div><div><br></div><div>As you can see from the pictures everything is installed and ready to go! </div><div><br></div><div>I have also included a brand new hard case for the top and bottom and a new silicon keyboard cover. </div><div><br></div><div>The Macbook comes boxed ready for anyone to just turn on and get working. </div><div><br></div><div>I will not be accepting silly offers so please do not waste my time, I will also not reply to messages with silly offers or questions where they have not read this description. </div><div><br></div><div>I prefer cash on collection</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for looking!</div>
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]