1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 year anti corrosion warranty

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Drifterwanab, Apr 10, 2012.

  1. Drifterwanab
    Offline

    Drifterwanab Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Apr 10, 2012]
    Hi all

    Just been reading about the recall for the faulty coilpacks and it got me thinking

    Whene these A3s where new they came with 12 year anti corrosion warranty, now my car isnt 12 years old till August and its started to get some bubbling on the rear arch lips and bottoms of the doors

    Now has any body tried to invoke this warranty and how did you get on? I have called my local Audi but the service department was busy and said they will call me back (which they wont)
    #1
  2. Ads

    Ads

    [Sep 19, 2014]

  3. Drifterwanab
    Offline

    Drifterwanab Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Apr 10, 2012]
    #2
  4. andrecc
    Offline

    andrecc Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2011
    Messages:
    254
    Likes Received:
    7
    [Apr 10, 2012]
    Audi approved mine in late November last year, but they said they will pay 70% and I had to pay the rest of 30% was around £250 with a rental a3 cabro 2011 plate! Had paint corrosion on both roof rails. Sorted now hope that helps!

    Dre
    #3

Share This Page