Audi A3/S3 Workshop Manuals

I am in desperate need of a work shop manual, and no matter what search engine i use i can only find basic maintenance manuals.

Can anyone help me with a link to one?

the ones linked are very good mate. i used the interior one at the weekend was perfect

Theyre quite good.

I use Elsawin and etka for all my workshop information, i loaded them onto a £20 ebay laptop, also loaded up VAGCOM. The best money i have spent bar none. Plus it makes me feel technical as i have a permanent laptop in my garage. lol

Where did you get the elsawin and etka from cheif? Would like to have them also.

Where did you get the elsawin and etka from cheif? Would like to have them also.

I've just got Elsawin off Ebay, it's my new favourite toy since my cambelt went. It's on the pc cos I don't have a laptop but I just print bits off and put them in a plastic pocket.

Ebay matey, Costs about £10 if i remember right? Worth it as you can put your car details in and it gives you the EXACT instructions. none of this scratching your head with a manky old haynes manual in your hand lol

Nice one welly been after these.

Hello chaps,I am a newcomer to your rather spiffing forum,can anyone inform me about the turbo for the S3
Tally Ho

Hi Welly is the a3 maintenance guide still working? I need to change my Quattro rear disks and pads but the file does not seem to load?

Thanks for the reply... all the other files are loading ok, just not the maintenance one?

Cheers mate... downloading now, you're a star :L

No probs. The only thing I can think of is that the one you are opening is a big file, and I wonder if it would have opened had you left it to download the 12 MB.

Anyway, no matter. :thumbsup:

Hmmm could have been me being impatient yeah oooops. Saying its going to take 15hours to download a 12mb file lol.

Will get the eventually i'm sure.

This file downloaded straight away for me

I am in desperate need of a work shop manual, and no matter what search engine i use i can only find basic maintenance manuals.

Can anyone help me with a link to one?

buy one off ebay for a few quid loads and loads on there, do take 3+ hours to install thou

I love the way google always brings me back here, I should just search here by default for audi type stuff!

Where can I find information on cambelt and water pump changing for an A3 1.8 2002?

Thanks.

Just wanted to know if someone can help me out can any one tell me the use of this pipe which is in the picture

Attachments

• BDD42B4C-5BC5-4C2F-BBA6-B5A4D8B7A402.jpeg
    BDD42B4C-5BC5-4C2F-BBA6-B5A4D8B7A402.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5,611
Just wanted to know if someone can help me out can any one tell me the use of this pipe which is in the picture
I'd ask in the 8P section for a definitive answer fella (this is 8L, we don't have TFSI engines) but I believe it to be part of the PCV system

<tuffty/>