10mm Spacers for A4?

Reaction score
Need some 10mm spacers. Was about to order some H&R hubcentric ones... but

Read a few forum posts which say 10mm won't fit the A4: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis/99342-wheel-spacers.html

However many people have used 10mm on the A4 according to posts etc, so which is correct? I measured the hub which is about 13mm deep. Given H&Rs guide online I would think I need either 2055571A or 2055571B. The website doesn't state what the difference is between them?

One website also has an option for 'radius' or 'tapered' extended wheel bolts (OEM or aftermarket), does this mean that I cannot use the original wheel bolts with my new aftermarket alloys??

I'm sure there's a simple answer to this... Thanks guys.

You will need to use the longer wheel nuts with spacers. The OEM ones are the mushroom shaped bolts, so you'll need to order the cone shaped ones for aftermarket alloys (unless they are OEM also). You'll also need to get some longer locking wheel nuts too if security is a concern.

I went for the 12mm H&R hubcentric spacers for the rear and left the fronts as they were. Work a treat a look great.

I have 10s on front and 12s on rear and mine is fairly low too no issues at all !

I have 15's on rear sat on my **** and no issues, i just got longer bolts.

What size wheels/tyres sizes (ETs, spacers & widths) are you guys all running? I want to get 245/35/19's on my 8.5j rims but don't want them to catch on the arches at all so am being forced to err on the side of caution and go for 235/35/19 until someone tells me if I'll be ok with 245's!

What wheels are you running?

Damian @ DPM Performance

They will be 19" 8.5j, got some 12mm spacers from the same place I got my wheels from in the end. Just looking for clarification on tyres sizes now... will 245's be safe with a 10mm drop from standard s-line with ET33 19's??