10 out of 10 for spelling?

They're all like that on Teeside. :uhm:

Plus there's a lighter in the car - what's the bet he smokes?

Is it my imagination, or did he even manage to spell his own name wrongly?
(Unless his folks didn't know how to spell Jonathan, either)

icenutter said:
They're all like that on Teeside. :uhm:

Plus there's a lighter in the car - what's the bet he smokes?

you mean Teesside? ;)

As for the spelling, perhaps he has a severe case of dyslexia? I work with people that 'suffer' from it (including lecturers).

I would perhaps overlook the spelling errors in the advert, though I would never buy from anyone whom uses grammar and phrases such as: “Will throw you back in your seat” – there’s no excuse for that. Incidentally, that was one of the only sentences to excuse a spelling mistake.

:D

jdp1962 said:
Is it my imagination, or did he even manage to spell his own name wrongly?
(Unless his folks didn't know how to spell Jonathan, either)

Lmao i think you're right

Just think he's been driving that powerful car about :ohmy: scary thought

lmfao. your all pretty pathetic to be honest. Is this what you all do sit on here and pick out spelling mistakes? Oh and spelling does'nt actually affect how a person drives, see you don't need spelling to pass your driving test, and who cares if you would'nt buy a car with spelling mistakes on the advert no bodys asking you to buy it you idiot, but some people do because Ive sold mine. How about you all get a life and stop being so busy. And yes I do smoke even though its nothing to do with you.

jonny_lee said:
Oh and spelling does'nt actually affect how a person drives, see you don't need spelling to pass your driving test, and who cares if you would'nt buy a car with spelling mistakes on the advert no bodys asking you to buy it you idiot,

Welcome Jonny :)

Not criticising or 'having a go', but I tend to disagree as the basic fundamentals of spelling aid the process of reading. With this in mind it comes in useful for the theory test which I believe there is a need for reading. So it would be based as a necessity to pass your driving test these days. Well at least part of it.

As for buying a car with spelling mistakes on the advert - I would. Take a look at the Autotrader and the amount of spelling mistakes and 'typos' in their. Some shocking examples.

So what ya moving to next? Anything exciting?

Cheers. :)

jonny_lee said:
lmfao. your all pretty pathetic to be honest. Is this what you all do sit on here and pick out spelling mistakes? Oh and spelling does'nt actually affect how a person drives, see you don't need spelling to pass your driving test, and who cares if you would'nt buy a car with spelling mistakes on the advert no bodys asking you to buy it you idiot, but some people do because Ive sold mine. How about you all get a life and stop being so busy. And yes I do smoke even though its nothing to do with you.

'doesn't nobody'

8/10 must try harder

recomdos said:
the amount of spelling mistakes and 'typos' in their. Some shocking examples.
Sorry, being pedantic ;)

When I read the Pistonheads ad, I just thought it was a case of "sausagefingers". We've all been there.

When I put an ad on there to sell my Jeep, I lost count of the number of times I re-read it to avoid publishing it with typos in - and I was finding mistakes all the time!

Oh, and Jonny - don't worry about it mate, it's just the internet :thumbsup:

I have had a charming email off jonny which, reading in between the terrible spelling, absence of punctuation, and swearing, he appeared to be inviting us to his house to 'see wat we are all aboute.'

Does that mean I'm going round for Tea?

Nice way to go about selling a car. :applaus:

icenutter said:
I have had a charming email off jonny which, reading in between the terrible spelling, absence of punctuation, and swearing, he appeared to be inviting us to his house to 'see wat we are all aboute.'

Does that mean I'm going round for Tea?

Nice way to go about selling a car. :applaus:

Say yeah sure and see if he's stupid enough to give out his address.

jonny_lee said:

Welcome to the Forum Jonny :) I should get an early night !!!

cum round for tea ha icenutter ime sory but you wouldent fill my dogs up.

:gun2: