1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.9TDI coolant sensor problems audi have changed the sensor & connector

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by B5NUT, Jun 25, 2011.

1. B5NUT

B5NUT Active Member

Need help on a coolant sensor problem, I've just removed what I believe is the coolant sensor. It has the part number 269415 on the side and is black in colour. It also only has 2 pins and one of whcih the wires had snapped. After reading this thread it looks like I've got to change the dam plug (not a problem as I have the pins) but don't have the dam plug..

Please Help: Help tdi temperature sensor wiring connector [Archive] - VW AUDI Forum - VWAF

Anyone else confrim this, or had this problem?
  2. B5NUT

B5NUT Active Member

Ok that was the fuel temp sensor, still the was another fault fixed. However found two other faults fuel filter bracket was clamped together with tie raps, & the top coolant pipe needs replacing as the bracket holding it to he engine has snapped....
  3. Arrkon

Arrkon Midlands regional Moderator Regional Rep

Connector housing is part number 4B0 973 712 for Vin numbers 8D-X-320 001 onwards (ie: facelift) unless yours is a pre facelift, then the part number is 443 906 232 (which is shared with exhaust recirculation valve / temperature sensor / wastegate (N75) / injector valve).

Hope this helps