1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.9 TDI WIRING DIAGRAM AND RELAYS......

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by joea2924, Jan 8, 2012.

1. joea2924

joea2924 New Member
    VCDS Map User

Hi, i am doing a 1.9tdi conversion into a 2.8 V6 A4. Both cars are 1996 models. I am desperately trying to find a wiring diagram for the TDI so i can figure out and label all wires before removing it all. the ecu to engine loom is no problem, but main wiring to ecu is not so straitforward .also i would like to know what all relays are in both cars so i know what to swap over and what can be kept in 2.8 car. I willl also have a 2.8 ACK code engine for sale soon,in perfect running order , was on an auto box and hasnt had a hard life. can be heard running :) open to any offer,will be posted in for sale soon. thanks for any help.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. joea2924

joea2924 New Member
    VCDS Map User

meant to say TDI engine is AFN. THANX

4. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member
    VCDS Map User

Get yourself a copy of elsawin of eBay, that will give you all the manuals, wiring & mechanical diagrams it cost around £10. Far easy to follow that screen shots & PDF files.

5. joea2924

joea2924 New Member
    VCDS Map User

Thats the way il go i didnt know that covered wiring diagrams. Superb.cheers mate