1.8tqs damage

That damage on the floor is a bit iffy. It would be worth the start price maybe but you would have to take a good look over it.

WTF has gone on with the rear floor?!

Mark paid around his BIN price for his TQS, and it had some light front end damage, requiring a new radiator and bumper, plus some other bits.

if that actually has a hole in the floor then its probably not even worth his starting price!

Have to agree with what has been said above, looks like some has driven over a small bollard and kept the foot on the gas.. I would say it's a scrapper. Offer him £500 and see what he says, it's at least worth that in parts.

I have to agree - floor damage like that is not easily repaired and AFAIK you can pick up a reasonable one of these for a grand or so more. The non-standard alloys could be really hard to replace / match too.

looks like a bag of trouble unless you buy to break IMHO.

anything is possible wether if your 'mad' or 'mental' enough

With the damage on it the BIN price is at best optamistic. The starting bid would be a far more realistic figure. It's been well and truely shafted that car

If its done that only good for parts if you ask me. If it was close to me iwould maybe offer him £500 and strip it.

someone will buy this for new start price for sure

auction ended sold outside of eBay i guess

Had i had the available funds i would have that and fix it, and drive around without hassle.

But i am a little bit mental

I am sure tho it will show up n parts or breaking on the 'Bay