1.8TQ remap

Pontio

Reaction score
Hi guys, havent been around for quite a while as work has been taking over my life. i am looking to get a remap on my car now as it seems possible to get an extra 10-20bhp over a generic map according to jabba's site. so where is the best local place to go from north london and how much is a good price?
Thanks for any help

is it worth getting a remap over a genric map? revo can do a generic one for me just down the road but that place doesnt have rolling road for remaps. is amd not the most expensive place?

vag20v are doing a group buy with discount on Jabba custom mapping

[ QUOTE ]
is it worth getting a remap over a genric map? revo can do a generic one for me just down the road but that place doesnt have rolling road for remaps. is amd not the most expensive place?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say getting it rolling roaded is the better option. They run your car before they do the remap to check for any problems first.

Plus, when i had mine done, they found that with the remap my car kept going into limp mode. Apparently i had a problem with the actuator which they sorted out for me for no extra cost.
With a generic map with no rolling road im not sure weather they would have sorted this out??

Saying that though, i dont know of anyone who had had problems with Revo maps.

Get a Jabba map they know what they are doing, I'm down for the group buy on vag20v, think they need a few more people yet.

Just signed up for the Jabba map on vag20v, bit sooner than planned but its a good price.

I can't wait hope it makes my s3 go like i thought one would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i have been on vag20v too, probably will go along with that. if it gets left too long tho i'll not bother so hopefully they organise it soon. :)

[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait hope it makes my s3 go like i thought one would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It will! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Jabba remap turned mine into the car i thought it should have been from the factory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jabba rule! Got my cambelt and water pump done today. Plus they found the split breather pipe that has been casuing my running issues! Going back for a new exhaust and a remap in June with the vag20v group buy!

Cheers for you encouragement to go there S3Steve.

Cannot praise then enough. Really impressed. They p*ss all over everyone else I have taken the car to and they are the only ones who spotted the issue.

rob

Good to see another happy Jabba customer. If your this happy now cant wait to see what your like after Mike works his magic on your remap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hopefully depending on insurance cost i will go for the VAG group buy Re-map,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Also why i'm there i may get my car lowered aswell.