1.8t CAT CHEAP (any condiction)

A4turbo IOW

Reaction score
im after a standard cat as im only really after the flanges (and using the original to mock up the dimensions) for a de-cat section.. obv. il pay postage to the isle of wight, cheers

Did you try ebay?
There is few B5 1.8T breaking now.

i think jcb had one that he'd knocked through, not sure if he sold it might be worth a pm

Theres a dude on ebay called the "catman". Got mine off him. 80 quid each. Not bad quality, and the fits good.

I had one that was knocked thru, but gave the flanges to mark.

Problem is you really want a dead one, as a working ones going to be worth money, but at the same time anyone with a dead cat would just chuck it in the bucket.

You could be neckt mate and ask your local stealers if they have any in their bins!

true, it's not really a problem, i can machine some flanges at work on the water jet, but if i had a knacked cat i was just planning on welding a piece of gash re-bar between the two flanges and cuting the 'cat' section out and replacing it with a piece of pipe then cut the re-bar off after, it would just save time ******* about mocking the flanges up by eye as it were.......the hunt continues