1.8t a4 b5 front ed fitting

tsporta4

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum have an R reg 1.8t a4 b5.

Previous engine **** a rod so have been fitting new engine. moved house while doing along with the car. so now im at the new place with a couple of bits left to do.
And abit confused with what goes in first and what bolts go with what.
left to fit is the front metal boost pipe, plastic front part with rad and then headlights any help or pics would be amazing.

Cheers

Chris:unsure:

The boost pipe bolts onto the rear of the plastic lock carrier with a single M6 stud on each side, then the 6 main bolts (big torx things) go thru the bumper shocks, lock carrier and boost pipe all together and into the chassis rails.

Dont happen to have the cylinder head from the old engine do ya?

cheers for that will give it a go see what happens. sorry mate i did try to get it off coz oranoco said someone on here wanted it. but i didnt have the right tools to get it off or the time in the end so the whole thing got taken to the scrappy. will keep my ears out tho

Thanks got it mainly back together just bottom rad hose being a pain rain stops paly but wil crack on tomorrow

any body got a pic of a front end of a b5 a4 turbo with no bumper i need to know where cold air feed sensor bracket goes. als i have an extra bolt looks the sameas the ones that go in to the chassis rails but they already have the 3 in each side any help welcomed.