1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.6 S3 on Ebay

Markb Sep 7, 2005

1. Markb

Markb Active Member

Look at this stunner on Ebay.

Looks just like an S3 with them badges.

2. rickparmar

rickparmar Active Member

lol wat a silly boy

all he has done is stick a badge on it lol

3. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

tut tut!

4. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

steady, its a 1.8 not a 1.6 LOL

Glad to hear that my car must also be worth £6250 according to his glass guide.

5. madvw

madvw Active Member

why spend that much money on mods and rims, and not sort the suspension? it looks stoopid without...

and he coulda done some research, taken his time, and stuck the fricken s3 badge in the right place...

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Maybe he is selling to buy a real S3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. NWMark

NWMark Member

hes also got the old S badge on the front grill and the new S3 badge on the rear !!!

Mark

8. no bids yet...

Personaly, I dont get the deal with putting higher spec badges on. Every idiot is going to try and take you on, and its just embarrassing.

I'd rather the other way round, have a lower spec badge, noone try it on, and you just breeze past if you feel like it.. But I prefer the stealth bit.. Had a mad scooby as company car for a few months, nightmare, couldnt wait to be rid of it, despite the fun.. would rather have an S4 with no badges at all!

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

[ QUOTE ]
    hes also got the old S badge on the front grill and the new S3 badge on the rear !!!

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he couldn't make his mind up, and thought, i know i'll have both! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif