1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.4 TFSI Sportback

Angus Sep 10, 2008

1. Angus

Angus New Member

Hi,

I've finally placed an order for a new A3 and opted for the 1.4TFSI... but like a lot of people posting on here, the delivery date seems to be getting further away - not closer!

I've now been told mid/end of January 2009... can anyone tell me why this might be? ...and is that date likely to be met, as I'm wondering if there's a problem with this engine, or maybe its just proving popular?

Any comments are appreciated... I'm thinking of pushing the budget a bit and changing to a 1.8TFSI as that would come in December.

The joys of becoming an Audi owner!!

2. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

6 months old with my 14T and its just returned 46.1 MPG on a 881 mile round trip to Glencoe and its a great little motor in my books.

6 months and 4,000 miles on the A3 now and its not (touchwood) had any problems at all, Chuffed to bits with it. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

3. GlasgowRangers

GlasgowRangers GlasgowRangersFC

Same for me. Brilliant wee engine. I love my 1.4 to bits.

4. aristides

aristides Member

Couldn`t agree more.
    Got an 1,4T for around 2 months now and with 4800 km on the clock i still can`t get enough!!!

5. mcc49

mcc49 Stalled

Mine is being built this week afaik, had my order revised to the facelift version on 28th April. It just seems they have a hard time keeping up with demand for the unit, both VW and Seat seem to be having problem sourcing enough 1.4T's to meet demand also.