1/4 mile times..?

cpbrad

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents

Went to santapod last Saturday to a rwyb session.. bargain at 10 quid entry and 10 quid for unlimited runs from 4pm till 8pm..

Anyway me and a few mates went down just to have a laugh, first time we had ever done it and was a right good crack.

Gti ed30 golf - stage 2 - 14.2
s2000 - standard - 14.6
my a4 - stage 1 map and decat - 16.2
335d - dpf delete and stage 1 map - 13.2

I raced a bloke who works there's vw jetta which had the same basic 2.0tdi engine but with huge fmic and remap. Happy to say I beat him twice by a good car or two lengths.

Basically just wondering what times other people have been getting.. especially those with simular mods to me :)

Please share...

It's a good laugh at these events, I love them.
My B5.5 Passat estate with a 1.9 TDI 210BHP engine ran a best of 14.95 93mph .
The A4 3.0 TDI I have now has run 13.3 105mph

Karl.

wow sub 15s in a 210hp diesel.. makes me think it might be worth going stage 2 or 3 hybrid turbo on mine lol

Mistake above though. . My mate had a date 1 map on the 335d and it was damp. another friend who couldn't make it has a FQ 360 So in the summer now the 335d is dpf deleted and 3" turbo back exhaust.. may be quite close. I'm guessing both sub 13s.

Is your a4 mapped??

Yes it's mapped with no DPF ,some where around 320bhp with water/meth. Theres some videos and timeslips in my build thread.Won the fastest diesel trophy at the GTI Festival in October last year.
Hopefully get close to high 12's when I have the hybrid turbo fitted.
They don't run the track if it's wet or damp on the track itself as it's well slippy.
Heres a video of the Passat beating an S2000. It's a slow time the track had just reopened after it had been raining, traction is poor and there was a really strong headwind which certainly doesn't help either.

http://s85.photobucket.com/user/karlthekarter/media/Santa Pod May 2013/MVI_0666_zpsc1e3e450.mp4.html

Karl.