1.4 Cod, 2 Cylinder Or 4?? - Cracked

j0nny2013

Reaction score
This could be old news but as I was driving today I was playing with settings and I put the menu on the dashboard to on board computer and for the first time seen it show me when I was driving on 2 cylinders rather than 4!

I know a lot of people wanted to know where it would tell you so there you go! For people that don't already know this!

This could be old news but as I was driving today I was playing with settings and I put the menu on the dashboard to on board computer and for the first time seen it show me when I was driving on 2 cylinders rather than 4!

I know a lot of people wanted to know where it would tell you so there you go! For people that don't already know this!

Yes it took me a few days to spot where it showed. Good tip.

Reactions: j0nny2013
I took delivery of my Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSI COD Attraction S-tron last Monday morning (25th Aug).
It is well optioned with:
Red with black interior
Panoramic Sunroof
Technik Pack
Style Pack
Comfort Pack
Assistance Pack
Street Legal Window Tint
Paint & Alloy Protection
So far I am extremely happy with the car and with Audi Centre Perth in Western Australia. Delivery was three weeks earlier than predicted, thanks Guy's. Now I just need to figure out all the controls......

Excellent choice of car! I've had mine since 4 August and am loving it. But as you say finding ones way around all the controls take time. Let's see some photos on the photos thread.

Had my 1.4 S-line sportback for a month now. Really impressed and some impressive MPG.

My wife took a photo with the 2-Cylinder identifier in the DIS :-

2cod_zps541516a4.jpg

A bit blurred sorry, but an average 52 MPG is good.

Reactions: j0nny2013
The 1.4 COD is capable of very good mpg and I have seen an average of 65mpg on 'a' roads and 55 on motorways...

I only do short urban drives and I'm getting 35mpg that's permanently in dynamic mode and not driving conservatively! So for a petrol I think is damn good.

I'm ordering an s3 saloon in December though. I just want more power and Quattro and I really like the saloon.

Will be sad to see my hatchback go though!