09 s line rear bumper

thejolster

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm to me that this bumper will fit a 2005 s line. I hope it does as my bumper arrived fron Germany today. I need to know because if it does not I won't get it painted or buy the diffuser. The Part No. is 8P4807511 if that's any help.I hope it does as I think it looks great.
Thanks

I'm sure I've read somewhere in the forum that you need to replace the wings too. I may be wrong and hopefully someone can confirm.

He's on about the rear bumper slyco!

It should fit, as I don't believe Audi have changed any other parts on the facelift.

It may be an idea to trial fit it though BEFORE you get it painted . It is a fairly easy job to remove the rear bumper

I think I will trial fit it first just to make sure. I just wandered if anybody else has gone and done it or has everyone done the S3 bumper change. Will let you know when I have done it.

You not got the s line diffuser bits for it then? If not be prepared to be shafted by the main dealer, the bits come to 150 +

it will fit no probs

there's one on uk eBay complete at the moment too!

I remember reading on Fortitude somewhere that there is a '07 A3 Sportback that had the '09 bumper installed. It fit but he had to chop out a bit of the bumper support somewhere...

Its only the front bumper you need to chop bits off of for using the S3 bumper. Did Sarah get a price for all the s-line rear bumper trim insert parts?

I have asked Dave from Stoke Audi for a price, but unfortunately he seems to be busy doing an audit. I am pretty sure the part no. is 8P0807434F1RR(if somebody with etka can confirm this for me) and have found it for sale on the following website for 80 euros+ postage. Has anyone ever used them before
http://eshop.original-teile.de/inde...8cc0a875f&cl=search&searchparam=8p0807434f1rr
This is the look I am trying to achieve
DSC_0878.jpg

Funnily enough I had a chance of buying a 09 s line bumper with diffuser for £120 but had no parking sensor holes , so turned it down. Might just see if he's still got it if a new one is expensive.

The silver grey bit comes in many parts, these also differ depending on single or double exhaust pic

The parts are

1. Silver grey surround
2. Towing eye cover
3. Towing eye cover mesh insert
4. main mesh insert
5. mesh insert to left of exhaust
6. mesh insert to right of towing eye cover

Apart from the towing eye covers and right mesh, all the other parts differ in part number depending on whether single or double exhaust is required!

Its proper confusing!!!

A bit of a hijack, but I was wondering if you could fit an S3 diffuser to this bumper or would you need an S3 bumper to begin with?

Rippin the new car apart already heh Dan?

Good Lad!

Haha, yeah I've already changed the brakes, stuck on some EBC discs and chipped it... I'm starting to think that maybe I have a problem! :)

Dan, I think you will find the problem you have is suffered by a LOT of people on here :) Myself included!

Yeah, I got that! lol. Gonna call about the Cupra splitter tomorrow as well, I really do have a problem! Just a bit scared about drilling holes in my new car. :faint:

But you still haven't answered me, would the diffuser fit? lol.

Get the splitter on. They will only be little holes :)

In regards to the diffuser, I haven't got a scooby on that one !!

Isn't the latest S3 bumper still come in 3 pieces whilst the 09 s line is just 2 pieces, so I would doubt it if the S3 diffuser would fit.

No the S3 one wont fit. New facelift S3's use the old style bumper with a refreshed lower valance on it

That's handy to know..................:)

Cheers Lee

Yeah the S3 Sportback is only available in 09 facelif (i'm sure you know) so will slot on nicely!

Just consider though that your exhaust wont line up perfect so if you are thinking of upgrading your exhaust, do the S3 valance first! :)