09 front end conversion

Mmm, Another broken S3 in manchester!

1. He has the complete front end so no crash damage there.
2. Rear lights so no crash damage there.
3. Mint sideskirts and wing mirrors would indicate no side damage either.

What happened to this £30k car for it to be broken on someones drive in manchester?:angrymod:

Mmmmm

The plot thickens...
On the potentially expensive stuff it's "Cash on Collection only from Manchester." whereas on the smaller, cheaper stuff it's "Collection not available on this item,,,".
I wonder if you'd ever get to part with the cash and go home with the parts?!

Yes I mentioned in a thread before my brother fell into the same trap in Manchester when buying some Alloys.

Cash on collection = Knife threatening robbery! And the sort of guys who do this would never get invloved with stolen cars surely!? :rolleyes:

Hes got a 2007 and 2008 S3 - defo dodgy...

I came across these guys a while ago (im sure it was them) - i wanted to buy some R32 brakes off them but they really did seem dodgy - i asked are they off a crash damaged and he said "yes" and then i said were they damaged in the crash, he said the car wasnt damaged and he was upgrading them...Im pretty sure its the same guys...

Seriously - Id advise everyone to stay clear.

They're finance fraud cars taken out purely to be stripped and claimed on the insurance or hired cars that get nicked and the £500 excess is a small amount to pay for at least £5k worth of S3 parts...

Or, as some members have experianced - nicked violently. Dont support these guys...Dont buy them.

i thought it was a little dodgy i asked him where abouts in manchester they was and he wouldnt say.... because im thinking to get an 07 s3 front bumper

Hes got a 2007 and 2008 S3 - defo dodgy...

I came across these guys a while ago (im sure it was them) - i wanted to buy some R32 brakes off them but they really did seem dodgy - i asked are they off a crash damaged and he said "yes" and then i said were they damaged in the crash, he said the car wasnt damaged and he was upgrading them...Im pretty sure its the same guys...

Seriously - Id advise everyone to stay clear.

They're finance fraud cars taken out purely to be stripped and claimed on the insurance or hired cars that get nicked and the £500 excess is a small amount to pay for at least £5k worth of S3 parts...

Or, as some members have experianced - nicked violently. Dont support these guys...Dont buy them.

Take a look at the seller's feedback - all he seems to have bought is a few 99p PS2 games!

Guys, I have been talking with this guys and was ready to buy the lot,.. but at the point when i wanted his adress,.. he has disappeared and will not answer my calls anymore.

Very fishy stuff and a real pity that there are people in this world who are like this. And he has kids too (heard them in the background).

very sad.

Hi i spoke to this guy also i told him i would buy the lot he said he would deliver to my house and i can pay him when he gets here but i said to him i would pay thro pay pal and he can send it but then he keeps making excuses

if anyone is interested on doing the convertion heres a full s3 front end on ebay i think hatmeow wants to do it hes also selling and 07 s3 front and skirts
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-Audi-S3-...14&_trkparms=72:1689|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Thanks Blazin for your post. I have decided not to go through with it as it is too involved and too costly to do it right (I am NOT buying from these dodgy guys). Money better spent on buying a K04!!

Thanks again!:thumbsup:

I dont quite understand how he is going to complete the transaction if he does not expect to give the address to you?

"Cash pick up in Manchester..." Hum..... very fishy.

Guys, I have been talking with this guys and was ready to buy the lot,.. but at the point when i wanted his adress,.. he has disappeared and will not answer my calls anymore.

Very fishy stuff and a real pity that there are people in this world who are like this. And he has kids too (heard them in the background).

very sad.

I dont quite understand how he is going to complete the transaction if he does not expect to give the address to you?

"Cash pick up in Manchester..." Hum..... very fishy.

They probably havent decided on the "safe house" empty address yet. This is the place where you will end up stabbed for your "cash on collection"