1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

09 Cent. Elec & 46 Central Conv. Controller Not Found (Big Thanks TO Aspen)

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by ST09, Jul 23, 2009.

1. ST09

ST09 ``!!$al ---

[Jul 23, 2009]
    Hi ,

Went round to Aspen's (btw he is a top lad) yard tonight as he agreed to help me change coding for Controller 09 Cent. Elec & 46 Central Conv. but unfortunately the vcds didn't read both controller giving an error for controller 09 can't read the controller for this ecu (cant remember the exact words) & for controller 46 not available.We used both 805.4 & Beta 907.0 to change the coding but no luck.
    We then connected the hex-can to Aspen's S3 and it worked perfectly fine on his car. Aspen suggested we wait for an upgrade by ross-tech and then try again as he believes my A3 is newer than his S3 and audi might have made some changes.
    Any kind of input regarding the above matter would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sal

p.s His S3 is fabulous !!!
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

[Jul 24, 2009]
    It could be be that its too new as you say. Your purchase of the lead includes support so I'd be more inclined to contact them to see if its a know issue they are working on rather waiting for them to release an update that coulde be months away.
  4. ST09

ST09 ``!!$al ---

[Jul 24, 2009]
    Thanks Mate .. Yeah aspen saved the log of the scan we did yesterday and will send to ross-tech for support .. I just thought post it on forum to see if some one had any knowledge about the above mentioned error..

Sal