1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

034/myle front arm kits

colin s4 Jun 20, 2012

1. colin s4

colin s4 New Member

hi from a newbie, ive been reading a lot about the 034 and the myle front arm kits for our cars.. i really love the look of some of the 034 stuff but have not seen much info on them on the s4, which ones are the better ? and which kit is the better of the two.?

there is a company on audisrs selling the 034 kits, but ive had no response to my e mail about the price of them yet..
    any help would be very welcome.

colin

2. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Id say 034 are probably your best bet in terms of stiffness but if you get meyle ones they come with 4 years warranty either of them are the only two arm kits you should go for either of them are upto the job !!!

3. LeeT

LeeT Member

034 arms are around £450 for the full front set iirc

4. adidasandy

adidasandy Member

I have the 034 motorsport track density arm kit fitted to my S4, the kit includes the 8 arms, 2 anti roll bar links, 2 heavy duty track rod ends and the full bolt kit. The full price including UK postage is £450 and that was off HEKTOR from this forum.
    Notice the difference straight away, it feel like I'm driving a car instead of a ferry when I'm turning.

Andy

5. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

I would stick to Lemforder arms if i were you, the Meyle HD won't last 4 years ! I have fitted 2 lemforder and 2 Meyle HD top suspension arms to my allroad last summer and had a proper 4 wheel tracking, the Lemforder ones look like new but the Meyle HD are not looking great at all- rubber bush is starting to perish !

6. dubster67

dubster67 Member

Are you sure the rubber is perishing? That sounds real bad if its happening that soon. I've just bought a meyle kit, maybe the 4 year guarantee will cover it.

7. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I put a meyle HD kit on our old FWD A4 a good 3-4 years ago and its still going strong.

8. CraigG

CraigG Member

got about 3 years, 30k miles on my Meyle HD kit, and they looked perfect when we done the reshell...

9. dubster67

dubster67 Member

Thanks Aragorn, CraigG, that makes me feel alot better.

I would be bonkers for Meyle to give a 4 year guarantee on a product if it wasn't going to last. They'd go bust with all the claims.

Maybe adamss24 didn't tighten the bolts with the car on the ground.

Anyway, I'll fit mine and see what happens.

Cheers from Paul.