1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

034 HFC advice?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by jakeA42T, Sep 6, 2012.

1. jakeA42T

jakeA42T Member

[Sep 6, 2012]
    Was thinking of fitting a 034 HFC, needed a litte more info' if anyone has fitted one did you notice any difference in gains or sound?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. HEKTOR

HEKTOR Member

[Sep 6, 2012]
    The gains will be minimal as ideally you would require mapping to get the full benefits.

As for sound, it should help release a little more noise.
  4. jakeA42T

jakeA42T Member

[Sep 6, 2012]
    Every little helps, Cheers?
  5. Marrow

Marrow Member

[Sep 6, 2012]
    There are gains with any hfc with out mapping but to get the best out of it you need a new fuel pump and map to match.
    Noise wise it will be very raspy it not a noise everyone likes !!
  6. spider74

spider74 Member

[Sep 6, 2012]
    I'm assuming we are talking about the high flow cat? Its got to be quieter than a test pipe (De-cat) right? When i fitted my decat it was like another map the restriction is obviously high with the stock cat. Has anyone actually fitted a high flow cat to the b7? im interested too as it would make things easier come MOT time. I have a full 3" decat now with milltek and ko4 shoving out nearly 340ps so even if this dropped 10ps over the full decat its still gonna be a worthwhile mod for the cash and lack of hassle putting your cat back on every year?

love to hear if anyone's fitted it?