034 Breather hose kit

Worst thing I ever did was clean out all the breathers mate. I removed the hoses and left them in chemical degreaser for an hour and then blasted them through with water. When I put them back on I got the dreaded low oil pressure light on the dash within 100 metres of driving. I'd loosened up a load of cr ap which went down and blocked the oil pump pick up tube. Had to have the sump off then which is a big job.

Items definitely worth replacing are the hockey puck valve (PCV), secondary injection pump & one-way valve under the inlet manifold. Oh and the oil filter housing 90 degree breather pipe while you're there..

Cant help you with the compatibility question though, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: A Banging Donk and Adamwagg
Worst thing I ever did was clean out all the breathers mate. I removed the hoses and left them in chemical degreaser for an hour and then blasted them through with water. When I put them back on I got the dreaded low oil pressure light on the dash within 100 metres of driving. I'd loosened up a load of cr ap which went down and blocked the oil pump pick up tube. Had to have the sump off then which is a big job.

Items definitely worth replacing are the hockey puck valve (PCV), secondary injection pump & one-way valve under the inlet manifold. Oh and the oil filter housing 90 degree breather pipe while you're there..

Cant help you with the compatibility question though, sorry.
Invaluable information, thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk