02m drp on agu

Mrharris2

Boost needed
Reaction score
Hi after abit of info on fitting an 02m drp to my agu does anybody know roughly how much I should be paying and what else I will need to fit it to my car... I know you need a different clutch housing but Will be getting an uprated clutch and flywheel anyhow... but I've read on vwvortex that it says don't use a lightened flywheel as the 02m flywheel is set for the box and will have harmonics from main shaft and not good with a quaiffe or peloquin or is this just bullisht and the man who wrote it doesn't favour them? Thanks for any help..

What's the drp box from mate?

You need the box, engine mount bracket, shafts, starter motor, and possibly hear ables / shifter depending on your car.

Ideally you need the power steering pipe and clutch hydraulic line from the 6 speed also.

You also need an 02m 240mmckutxh / flywheel setup, and the 02m concentric slave cylinder.

I run a single mass flywheel and a peloquin diff and it's fine. Whoever told you it won't work was an idiot.

Apparently the 1999-2000 golf mk4 2.8l 4 motion it says this one box is stronger than others. Not a clue why I'm just happy with any 02m box lol. Ah ok that sounds good cheers for the info I'll write it down now. I read it in vwvortex Thought myself people are always gonna upgrade so sounded ridiculous to me too. Do you use standard smf or uprated/lightened and uprated clutch? . While I've got you here any chance you can tell me what boss I will need to purchase to fit an aftermarket steer wheel 350mm. Will this an ebay jobby 6x70 universal boss fit it straight on?

VR gearbox won't fit a 1.8t... internals are no different strength wise... gear and final drive ratios may differ though

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Mrharris2
As long as they're not your own that you're selling crack on.

Reactions: MUSH
I 'sold' one ( :laugh: ) to tuffty for £150. So it's not that cheap, probably about right.

Reactions: <tuffty/>
Sorry to be a newsance Nick these injectors came up for sale for just 35 pound says Saab turbo red top ideal upgrade for c20let will they fit my Agu I think they will but need to double check Image @Prawn

I do indeed, they look right just check the part number 0280150431 saab redtops

Reactions: Mrharris2 and Prawn
I'm 'disassembling' an S3 so have most of the bits just not the actual box itself if it helps, my leon has chomped all the 2wd boxes i had

Reactions: Mrharris2