02 !!!!!!!!!!!!

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
what a friggin joke 02 , are network has been on and off all day and still not on all im seeing now is " no service " thinking of leaving them now happened once too many times may even go back to orange never had a problem with them GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Reactions: Inertiauk
lol i'm on giffgaff runs on the o2 network but strangely not as bad as actual o2 customers, which is weired as they use the same signal.

lol i'm on giffgaff runs on the o2 network but strangely not as bad as actual o2 customers, which is weired as they use the same signal.
im on giffgaff too buddy mine has been playing up since half 1 this afternoon really starting to do my head in now

There gettin all over now lol, was gonna try n get a fiver payback off ya then ha ha, mines not been that bad tbh, its totally o2's fault tho my mate's phone is still off and he's o2.

Ha ha ha I just been on voicemail so mines ok lol, wonder if giffgaff gets any cash of o2 with the problems alot of customers (like yourself) will be seriously ****** off

My giffgaff signal has just come back on after 12 hours of nothing :(

Good thing is my work phone which runs on O2 never rang all day which was nice ;)

I think going with the cheapest is the way to go.As they are all pretty pisss poor.A very personal thing though what with coverage and that.Whats good for one is not for another.Im stuck with orange or 3.Cant get voda or 02 where i am.

I went with them because they do good deals plus its the only one i get good signal around by my house mate

what did one O2 customer say to the other O2 customer?

NOTHING.

it could happen to any network so i will forgive the.
my giffgaff only stopped dialing this morning for 3 hours but the internet was very slow last night.