£300 Budget for Suspension

Cool, i'll not be doing this for a month or so so if you get an offer then take it but otherwise is it ok if idrop you a pm in december?

Arent they about £350 new? - would only pay £200. If you wouldnt sell for that it's cool, ill pm u at the time anyway see if you still have em

i'm running H&R shocks and springs, -60mm (apparently though it lowers it 40mm as the 1.8t is 20mm lower from standard.)

They were worth about £400, I paid about £320, had no problems, thought that have only been on the car since about April

I think im guna go for the Weitec kit myself on the 35mm drop... that will be a perfect height for me. Will make the rs4's sit nicely in the arches... help abit with the handling but still give me a comfortable ride because in all honesty the roads by me are *****! I will probably put the order in this week. Got a few other things too order at the same time. Thats why my budget is £300. DPM... how longs the delivery time? ;)

Bula_82 said:
i'm running H&R shocks and springs, -60mm (apparently though it lowers it 40mm as the 1.8t is 20mm lower from standard.)

They were worth about £400, I paid about £320, had no problems, thought that have only been on the car since about April

Gone any pics of your car with this setup?

Suspension plans are on hold for a few weeks now... just put the car in for a MOT and service... come out with a £500+ bill and thats not from the stealers!!!! 3 new tyres... MAF sensor... front pads... the wallet is not feeling healthy :crying: