1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£299 two Service offer email from Audi..?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Dave-S3, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Dave-S3

Dave-S3 Active Member

[Apr 3, 2014]
    Has this email from the garage network i bought my S3 from (Jardine), offering me a major and minor service for £299. I think i have to buy the plan upfront and then use it when the services are due, my minor service due in about 5k miles and the major 13k. Would you all say this is a good buy? Im not even sure a indy could match that, could they?

My issue is i don't do loads of miles in the car, probably 8-9k~ ish a year, I've had the car 6 months and it was given a major service before i picked it up, its on 9k/18k fixed service intervals so as i said the next service isn't due for at least another 6 months…

I'm wondering if its worth bothering or just wait until its due and worry about it then?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep

[Apr 3, 2014]
    I had the same email offer from Huntington Audi(teamed up with Audi UK) yesterday for the next 2 services but you need to book it in for a free health check first.
    Funny but I bought the car from Cambridge Audi and after ringing them the said they didn't Know anything about this offer.
  4. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep

[Apr 3, 2014]
    Just read the small print and my car is to old for this offer as it is 75 month old offer ends at 72 so don't know why I got sent this email but on the plus side they are offering free mot,s for life with a cambelt change which mine is due so may do that.
  5. Dave-S3

Dave-S3 Active Member

[Apr 3, 2014]