£199 R8 for the day!! You must do this.... Hurry up one day only, today

Wow, that's a good deal - shame it's in Leicester though - bit too far away from me.

I was tempted, until I read the T&T's, require a clean license, which excludes me then, must be picked up at 830am and returned 6pm on same day, and 100 miles limit, with costs incured for every mile after. So even if I did go for it, I'd have wasted 60 miles just picking it up and returning it!!

So even if I did go for it, I'd have wasted 60 miles just picking it up and returning it!!

So you have to bring it back to where you live to drive it?
Go out and explore the roads around Leicester, its a fantastic road out towards Melton Mowbray.

So you have to bring it back to where you live to drive it?
Go out and explore the roads around Leicester, its a fantastic road out towards Melton Mowbray.

Well I live in Nottm, so I will be booting it up the A46, then cruise around Nottm lunch somewhere posh, then back down the 46... So what if I do and extra 10 or 20 mile...

Well I live in Nottm, so I will be booting it up the A46, then cruise around Nottm lunch somewhere posh, then back down the 46... So what if I do and extra 10 or 20 mile...

Hope you enjoy. The R8 is a fantastic car to drive.

i see a sneeky trip to the nurburg ring would have been great idea shame about millage and time

**** it...only just saw this and its sold out :sob:

Dagnamit! I'd love to drive an R8 again!

Was supposed to be tomorrow, but got a phone call earlier to say that the car had a mechanical fault, and that it won't be repaired till next week!! Can't help thinking that a FULL paying customer has come along and bumped me... Or am I just being cynical? Grrr

:sob: loved the one at goodwood and that was only 5-10mind drive, a day would be awesome

Was supposed to be tomorrow, but got a phone call earlier to say that the car had a mechanical fault, and that it won't be repaired till next week!! Can't help thinking that a FULL paying customer has come along and bumped me... Or am I just being cynical? Grrr

I can only imagine 100 miles allowance in an R8 = 100 ragged miles from the moment you fire the car up to it's return a few hours later! lol :racer: