1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£126,000 Refund!

imported_Rooney Jul 6, 2005

1. imported_Rooney

imported_Rooney Guest

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Well that's a turn up for the books. All the plugging he did for Ford, and all let down by the alarm and tracker system.

He is gonna get the P ripped out of him by the other two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]

What would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make 50 grand profit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Quite right i would have done the same. A DB9 would be nice while he makes up his mind.

I bet any of us would not get that treatment it will be because they know they will get a slating on the TV an in the press.

I wonder what he will buy next.

5. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

yup, 50 grand in the bank would be my choice

shame though, it does look fantastic IMO

6. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

Why would you change your 'dream' car just because the aftermarket alarm didn't work properly. Very dubious......

7. [ QUOTE ]
    Quite right i would have done the same. A DB9 would be nice while he makes up his mind.

I bet any of us would not get that treatment it will be because they know they will get a slating on the TV an in the press.

I wonder what he will buy next.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair though, anyone spending £128K on a car would get better service than us! Also, with only 28 coming to the UK mainly to celebrities, most would be in a position to slate Ford in the press.
    Does sound pretty annoying though, and could see how it would take the shine off your "dream" car.

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Or he just looked ridiculous driving it, and thought nah!

9. RacingTeatray

RacingTeatray Freezing in Moscow

Wasn't it the Focus TDi he got as a courtesy car while the GT40 wasn't working...?

Now that would hack me off.

10. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    One thing: I know I could sell the car privately and make a £50,000 profit. But I have never profited from my position as a motoring journalist. And I never will.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif OFF
    How else did he make so much money, those naff caravan smashing videos? The BBC wage? A few columns in the Sunday Mail? He should just sell is fighter Jet and get an Enzo. If they would sell him one.

DB9.....hmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif