£100 downpipe?

i had one on my old leon cupra. i liked it tbh. i noticed a gain with little more noise but not everyone is convinced. never had any problems either. its heen discussed so search for more opinions just to be safe. you have an a3 not an s3 dont you?

ive just bought one second hand cant see any problems apart from a small crack around turbo flange weld not sure how old it is mind but there worth the money

steve

Reactions: cecilthesausage
That won't fit an S3.. not even remotely... will only fit a FWD A3.. (or other FWD K03 turbo'd car)

<tuffty/>

Gutted as I do have an s3 oh well best leave this alone then. I think ill do my sig as I keep forgetting lol

As PT says, not for an S3.

For an A3 however they are epic, the standard downpipe restriction is laughable. They release roughly 10bhp when mapped.

Its kind of annoying when you see things like that as it can be very misleading as I just found out. I bet a lot of people may have be fooled into buying this thinking it would bolt on to their s3

EBAY says it all. xs power for you.

That downpipe is immense quality and value for K03 owners, and XS are a brand of Relentless who all of you S3 kiddo's bum constantly for manifolds.

I love people that assume because something is expensive or bought from a tuner it will be better than something like this.

Bahh

It annoys me as much as people saying cheap coilovers are poo...

Perhaps, but a few key points here mate, Jezzys post saying 'that's XS power for you' was way off the mark because:

• This isn't being sold by XS Power
  • This isn't made by XS Power
  • You've obviously not looked fully at the auction or you'd realise this
  • XS Power are NOT part of relentless, there is a tedious link, but they're a UK Company who are the UK outlet for relentless gear branded as XS Power in the UK.
  • Relentless are great, they develop products, address issues, and have great customer service.
  • XS power do none of the above, they're just money grabbing gits.

So, in this instance, it's not even remotely relevant :)

And again, bahhh.

Toyosport/xs/any other make on ebay is all the same ****.

The point is more that these K03 downpipes are excellent regardless of which make you go for.

Like with cheap coilovers as it is such a wide fitment I guess it is just a product they have all got right because they could spend more time and money getting it right.

correct relentless it is, i have one and there great, but a bi tch to fit

It's like nyanza. Can't stand that place, ****e products overpriced! And I hate the guy that works there, arrogant!