Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Talking me and a traffic warden!

Me asking questions to a traffic warden who makes the law up as he goes along, watch his face when hes told that im not breaking any laws!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smell my finger.

Status
    Ticket seemed in order to me mate, pay and display and you didnt have a ticket.

Nice use of the phone whilst driving too...shortly after your reg no was blah'd out by the warden
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

6th Gear

Status
    No mate, you did not understand ! The guy was wayting with the engine running and you are within your rights to do so even on yellow lane(let alone a public/private car park) unless you're causing a obstruction to the traffic flow ! You english citizens all you do is just queue-up and take-it without grease... The system wants-you stupid and obedient, thats why motorists are the cash cows of today's regime. If people stuck toghether they would not do that and you will have more rights, i tell you, in this country you have the right to remain silent- free country my ass ! Bring back the comunism !!! At least every one had some rights and a place to live not having to work your arse for 30 years to pay back an over-inflated mortgage ! Thanks to Maggie Thatcher who nurtured brittons to be daft... Soon councils will become a "state-within-a-state" with their own police and all the bells and wistles... Why i am wondering ? This country had a tax on windows at one point... Worse than pirates !
    Last edited by adamss24; 1st May 2010 at 08:40.
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

Smell my finger.

Status
    My bad, waitings fair enough if there's a not any 'no waiting signs' and after watching the video awake this time instead of being half asleep then its fair enough.

Could you have just driven around the carpark and every time the warden got close to you just drive about 30 feet away from him?. Pretty sure he'd get bored of it sooner or later and jsut go away :D
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice