I Am An Englishman

:applaus::applaus::applaus:I'm an Englishman. Born London N1 Islington, my parent's born in East London and there partent's also and so on.. I loved growing up in London 70's -
But i live in South Wales and have turned my back on London due to the fact the place is a S..t hole thank's the Goverment C..NT's, they no longer listern to WORKING MAN
We have no chance of pulling the place out of the gutter. My family fought in WW1 and WW2 and for what ?? The Goverment C..t's rob you when your working rob when you retire and rob you when you die.. Turkster many thank's for putting this up:applaus:

:applaus::applaus::applaus:I'm an Englishman. Born London N1 Islington, my parent's born in East London and there partent's also and so on.. I loved growing up in London 70's -
But i live in South Wales and have turned my back on London due to the fact the place is a S..t hole thank's the Goverment C..NT's, they no longer listern to WORKING MAN
We have no chance of pulling the place out of the gutter. My family fought in WW1 and WW2 and for what ?? The Goverment C..t's rob you when your working rob when you retire and rob you when you die.. Turkster many thank's for putting this up:applaus:

:respekt: