2. # ADS
    ADS

Banned

Status
    You need help mate

Smell my finger.

Status
    Some of those look awesome!

I dont have as much faith in my vest now though....looking at how some of them piss through that steel!
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

6+1 Gears

Status
    Niceee!
    DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3Tom View Post
    I dont have as much faith in my vest now though....looking at how some of them piss through that steel!
    Don't want to remove your faith in body armour but this is how one of mine goes through a 6mm steel plate from 50yrds.

And notice the hole and dent at the bottom when we taped it to a 6mm U channel.

And this is what a .357 magnum can do

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

cabriolet

Status
    sidi,
    dont know if you can remember me, i spoke to you on one of your threads a while back, just to let you know, i finally got my f.a.c yesterday and bought my gsg-5 home.
    and will shortly be purchasing a marlin 357 cowboy.
    hope to see you some time at one of the ranges mate.
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    The GSG is great fun, just remember to keep it really clean, also the mags need cleaning or they fail to feed. I use Remmington Thunderbolt in mine, 28 / 100, you need to use hi velocity ammo in them and most use Minimag.
    The Marlin is a great choice, and even better when you tune it, I have a link somewhere on how to do it. Wrap some rubber banding around the lever ring, its not as painfull to shoot 100+ rounds then.

I have just picked up a Competitor long barrelled pistol in .44 Rem Mag. Its the smallest calibre pistol I own
    I will be at Kingsbury this Sunday and Detling Hill in Kent next weekend. Where are you?

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

cabriolet

Status
    been using remmingtom hv through it, also tried some s&k and its cycling great, thanks for the heads up.
    yes going to get the 357 slicked up, been using a guys down at the club, cracking rifle.
    im in the midlands mate ( swadlincote rifle club ) shoot with a couple of blokes that sometimes pop down to kingsbury, so ill be joining them next time, ill give you a shout when i know a date mate.
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Don't want to remove your faith in body armour but this is how one of mine goes through a 6mm steel plate from 50yrds.

And notice the hole and dent at the bottom when we taped it to a 6mm U channel.

And this is what a .357 magnum can do

Blimey!,..no more 'Starsky and Hutch' hiding behind car doors then!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Next dates for me at Kingsbury are Sun 11th Oct, Sat 31st Oct & Sun 15th Nov.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Tom, the bullets were 7mm and the holes were around 12mm. The dent in the U channel when I put my thumb into it came up to the first joint, the bullet had first gone through the first piece of plate to cause the dent.
    The gun that fired it was made in 1896 and still works perfectly. Going by the ballistics chart it will still have enough energy to penetrate a car door at just under two miles.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Going by the ballistics chart it will still have enough energy to penetrate a car door at just under two miles.
    F*ck!
    Coss

S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap