they got what they deserved!!!!!

mrpies

Reaction score
I doubt they were counting on the ladies boyfried being a pretty handy boxer......

[ytv]MLR0P_qzeK4[/ytv]

Lol awesome! - Fancy picking on someone whose with a guy who is dressed like he has just walked out of a martial arts club - genius!

LOL - sorry though but think it's a fake, those punches don't really connect.:box:

Agreed, why would they happen to have a camera on them
Ermm are you aware of the term happy slapper where the victim is filmed receiving a blow totally unprovoked?
the punches do connect trust me its just his fists are so quick returning to defence position(I should know I used to be coventry sunday league football handbag champion 1994-96)

Seen that before, brilliant.....it's real, Lol....he does look like he's just come from martial arts training...hahaha, :box:

I still call it fake - if someone's punched in the face/head, natural and normal reaction is to put your hand to your injury, just doesn't happen here.

Even after punk #1 gets 'floored' a second time still no reaction in that way.

I still call it fake - if someone's punched in the face/head, natural and normal reaction is to put your hand to your injury, just doesn't happen here.

Even after punk #1 gets 'floored' a second time still no reaction in that way.

Disagree with that.

When someone gets punched who has never fought/trained before then yes, natural reaction is to put hand to injury, However people who have had a few fights, or who are game (the two dickheads in the vid) or trained to fight, training/fighters ability kicks in and you immediately/instinctivly fight back, as they tried to do.
It was unfortunate for them that mr tracksuit was so quick to give them a reaction they was not expecting, and the fact there defence was so poor that they got smashed.

Check number 2's legs as he stumbles up the bank, a classic sign he was on his way "out"

natural reaction is to put hand to injury, However people who have had a few fights, or who are game (the two dickheads in the vid) or trained to fight, training/fighters ability kicks in and you immediately/instinctivly fight back

spot on

Ermm are you aware of the term happy slapper where the victim is filmed receiving a blow totally unprovoked?
the punches do connect trust me its just his fists are so quick returning to defence position(I should know I used to be coventry sunday league football handbag champion 1994-96)

lmao! and you can blatantly hear that first one connect. Happy slapping gone wrong (or right imo).

There's also a gem somewhere of an ex boxer taking out a kid that kicked the crap out of some randomers in a park.

Wow, glad those Ba***ds got what they deserved. Don't know what i'd do in that situation, i'm no trained boxer and its two against one!!

good on the 1st one.

Can you emagine if some t**t slapped your girlfriend/ wife?
I think the bloke showed decent restraint by walking away in the end tbh.

Makes him a more decent gentleman! and plus they were no real match for him by the looks of things.