Audi RS4 Crash, Castle Coombe - Audi Driver International 2008

I presume if you had just put a Audi courtesy car through a tyre wall you wouldn't want to risk your local dealer see it on YouTube!!!

As for it going to Eastern Europe for a quick repair wouldn't you have just trailered it off to a local road and said u stacked it there???

depends, there are plenty of pics with the plate still on it. From my experience there are people in this world whos sole purpose in life is to mess your life up. I bet had he stated it was crashed down the road, i am sure the photos would accidently fall on the dealers mat

Too be fair though he had messed it up himself..........

I would normally agree with you but there are decent garages out there and i think its out of order putting there £50k on a track without there concent....

Why should WE all pay for his stupidity and lack talent?????? We all pay insurance and if he says he had a crash down the road in it, and hence claims off insurance, we will all be subsidising him!

Only one person should be paying for his error!

Yeah your right, i wasn't saying its right.

I was saying thats what I would of thought would happen.

Easy way out isn't it.

sorry but that is hilarious (the vid)

Thats bit further up aswell fella.

Man everytime i watch that i feel more and more sorry for the driver.

Also now i've seen onece more i reckon that that TT behind caused the RS4 driver to go faster and therefore pushed too far.

He rolled the dice & now paying the price, nothing to do with the TT, he could of slowed down anytime he wanted & the TT would of gone past or slowed down, think you're forgetting its a race track, thats how they drive on there unless I'm mistaken, well not like the RS4 driver but hey, he took the risk so his own fault no one else's, from reports it might not even be his car but audi's so who the hell goes & tracks an audi loan car if this is the case, you'd have to be majorly thick to do that, really would, he was trying to be a clever ****, obviously not so clever huh, lol

I also don't feel sorry for the driver as it wasn't his.

ah ha, now i know more i retract my statement and agree he is stupid and indeed spose the Audi could of overtaken or the RS4 driver could just kept control like a good driver and kept it round the corner