R32 vs Z4

• Thread starter Deleted member 22276
  • Start date
Thats awesome ! not seen that before. Very Funny !!!!!!:asskicking:

LOL....that was well funny!!!

Thats as funny as it is old.
Still worth a look,that R32 is rapid.

The guy in the beemer is a funny man !!

Hmmm, don't agree with these vids, ******* irresponsible racing on a public highway.
Z4 man's a c-unit IMO! Posting the vid of him racing, has probaly landed them both in a **** loada trouble.

Now that's a rather rapid Golf.

Why do BMW drivers look so offended when they get shown a clean set of heels? I had a guy a few weeks back in a 330 and he thought he would out power me up the hill. When he realised his car wasn't actually quicker than mine he stamped on his brakes :nunu:.

Hmmm, don't agree with these vids, ******* irresponsible racing on a public highway.

matt it wasn't a race also it was on an autobahn so speed could of been within the limits.

R32 twin turbo...nice.

seen that one before it is brilliant! loving the noise from his 550bhp golf!!!

Now that's a rather rapid Golf.

Why do BMW drivers look so offended when they get shown a clean set of heels? I had a guy a few weeks back in a 330 and he thought he would out power me up the hill. When he realised his car wasn't actually quicker than mine he stamped on his brakes :nunu:.

I hardly think he looked offended, more shocked at the speed of that golf, I think he took it pretty well.

Awesome! I think he was pretty respectful of the golf. I would be!

JBS had a few of them in when i took mine there. 550bhp is crazy! I bet the golf driver had a massive grin on his face all the way home!!!

I hardly think he looked offended, more shocked at the speed of that golf, I think he took it pretty well.

Is 'tosser' BMW code for friend? sure he called the driver it

Lol nice! That Golf is faaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst!!!